Page last modified: August 05, 2004
Papers in which CP was cited
- Baker, E., Van Doorn, J., & Reed, V. (1997). The efficacy of phonological intervention: A case study of treatment outcomes. Paper presented at Conference of the Speech Pathology Association of Australia, March 14, 1997, Canberra.
- Channell, R. (2003) Automated Developmental Sentence Scoring using Computerized Profiling software. Am J Speech-Language Pathology, 12, 3, 369-375
- Chapman KL, Graham KT, Gooch J, et al. Conversational skills of preschool and school-age children with cleft lip and palate. Cleft Palate-Cran J 35: (6) 503-516 Nov 1998
- Chapman KL, Hardin MA Phonetic And Phonological Skills Of 2-Year-Olds With Cleft-Palate Cleft Palate-Cran J 29: (5) 435-443 Sep 1992
- Cochran PS, Masterson JJ Not Using A Computer In Language Assessment Intervention - In Defense Of The Reluctant Clinician Lang Speech Hear Ser 26: (3) 213-222 Jul 1995
- Fey ME, Cleave PL, Long SH, et al. 2 Approaches To The Facilitation Of Grammar In Children With Language Impairment - An Experimental Evaluation J Speech Hear Res 36: (1) 141-157 Feb 1993
- Fey ME, Cleave PL, Ravida AI, et al. Effect Of Grammar Facilitation On The Phonological Performance Of Children With Speech And Language Impairments J Speech Hear Res 37: (3) 594-607 Jun 1994
- Hargrove PM, Frerichs J, Heino K A format for identifying interactions among measures of communication skills: A case study. Lang Speech Hear Ser 30: (1) 11-25 Jan 1999
- Holdgrafer G Comparison Of 2 Methods For Scoring Syntactic Complexity Percept Motor Skill 81: (2) 498-498 Oct 1995
- Holdgrafer G Language Abilities Of Neurologically Normal And Suspect Preterm Children Now In Preschool Percept Motor Skill 80: (3) 1251-1262 Part 2 Jun 1995
- Holdgrafer G Relationships Among Language Domains In Preterm Children Percept Motor Skill 81: (1) 305-306 Aug 1995
- Holdgrafer G Syntactic Abilities Of Neurologically Normal And Suspect Preterm Children Percept Motor Skill 83: (2) 615-618 Oct 1996
- Hooper, S. & McLeod, S. (1999). The impact of speech production variability on phonological analysis. In S. McLeod & L. McAllister (Eds.) Proceedings of the 1999 Speech Pathology Australia National Conference (Sydney) (pp. 66-73). Melbourne: Speech Pathology Australia.
- Hughes DL, Fey ME, Long SH Development Sentence Scoring - Still Useful After All These Years Top Lang Disord 12: (2) 1-12 Feb 1992
- James, D. (1997). Children's acquisition of polysyllabic words in the age range of 5 to 7 years. Paper presented at Conference of the Speech Pathology Association of Australia, March 14, 1997, Canberra.
- James, D., van Doorn, J., McLeod, S. (1998). Children's acquisition of polysyllabic words in the age range of 5 to 7 years: The use of metathesis. Proceedings of the First Asia Pacific Conference on Speech Language and Hearing, Hong Kong, October 1-3.
- James, D., van Doorn, J. & McLeod, S. (2001). Vowel production in mono-, di-and poly-syllabi words in children 3;0 to 7;11 years. In L. Wilson & S. Hewat (Eds.). Proceedings of the 2001 Speech Pathology Australia National Conference. (pp. 127-136). Melbourne: Speech Pathology Australia.
- James, D., van Doorn, J., McLeod, S. (2002). Segment production in mono-, di- and polysyllabic words in children aged 3-7 years. In F. Windsor, L. Kelly & N. Hewlett (Eds.) Themes in Clinical Phonetics and Linguistics, (pp. 287 - 298). Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Laing, S. P. (2003). Assessment of phonology in preschool African American Vernacular English speakers using an alternate response mode. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 12(3), 273-281.
- Logan KJ, Conture EG Length, Grammatical Complexity, And Rate Differences In Stuttered And Fluent Conversational Utterances Of Children Who Stutter J Fluency Disord 20: (1) 35-61 Mar 1995
- Logan KJ, Conture EG. Selected temporal, grammatical, and phonological characteristics of conversational utterances produced by children who stutter. J Speech Lang Hear R 40: (1) 107-120 Feb 1997
- Logan KJ, LaSalle LR Grammatical characteristics of children's conversational utterances that contain disfluency clusters. J Speech Lang Hear R 42: (1) 80-91 Feb 1999
- McCabe P, Rosenthal JB, McLeod S. Features of developmental dyspraxia in the general speech-impaired population? Clin Linguist Phonet 12: (2) 105-126 Mar-Apr 1998
- McLeod, S. & Van Doorn, J. (1997). Australian 2 year olds' productions of consonant clusters in spontaneous speech. Paper presented at Conference of the Speech Pathology Association of Australia, March 14, 1997, Canberra.
- McLeod, S., van Doorn, J., Reed, V. A. (1997). Realisations of consonant clusters by children with phonological impairment. Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics, 11, 85-113.
- McLeod, S., van Doorn, J., Reed, V. A. (2002). Typological description of the normal acquisition of consonant clusters. In F. Windsor, L. Kelly & N. Hewlett (Eds.) Themes in Clinical Phonetics and Linguistics, (pp. 185 - 200). Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- McLeod, S., van Doorn, J., Reed, V. A. (2001). Consonant cluster development in two-year-olds: General trends and individual difference. Journal of Speech, Language, Hearing Research, 44, 1144-1171.
- Mentis M, Lundgren K Effects Of Prenatal Exposure To Cocaine And Associated Risk-Factors On Language-Development J Speech Hear Res 38: (6) 1303-1318 Dec 1995
- Muir NY, Allard GB, Greenberg C. Oral language development in a child with Floating-Harbor syndrome. Lang Speech Hear Ser 30: (2) 207-211 Apr 1999
- Pye C The Childes Project - Tools For Analyzing Talk - Macwhinney,B Language 70: (1) 156-159 Mar 1994
- Stuchbury, S., McLeod, S. & van Doorn, J. (1999). Two-year-old's consonant clusters: Normal versus impaired development. In S. McLeod & L. McAllister (Eds.) Proceedings of the 1999 Speech Pathology Australia National Conference (Sydney) (pp. 74-81). Melbourne: Speech Pathology Australia.
- Syrmis, M., Keating, D., & McMahon, S. (1997). Prioritisation of subgroups of children with speech disorders: Future directions for clinicians. Paper presented at Conference of the Speech Pathology Association of Australia, March 14, 1997, Canberra.
- Watkins RV, Kelly DJ, Harbers HM, et al. Measuring Childrens Lexical Diversity - Differentiating Typical And Impaired Language Learners J Speech Hear Res 38: (6) 1349-1355 Dec 1995
- Watson MM, Hiipakka J Consistency Of Use Of Phonological Processes By A Sample Of Educable Mentally Impaired Children Percept Motor Skill 74: (1) 211-218 Feb 1992
- Watson MM, Martineau D, Hughes D Vowel Use Of Phonologically Disordered Identical Twin Boys - A Case-Study Percept Motor Skill 79: (3) 1587-1597 Part 2 Dec 1994
- Zebrowski PM, Weiss AL, Savelkoul EM, et al. The Effect Of Maternal Rate Reduction On The Stuttering, Speech Rates And Linguistic Productions Of Children Who Stutter: Evidence From Individual Dyads Clin Linguist Phonet 10: (3) 189-206 Jul-Sep 1996
Copyright © 2008 Steven Long. All rights reserved.